P.P.T., abbr. for Professional Police Training, is a challenging and intensive shooting game. It's simple, easy to start, quick pacing but HARD. The goal is finish all five training programs, which focus on different aspects as what police schools are generally doing (trust us). You will tell how hard to be a sharp shooter in police force with this game. We will give you a rank based on your scores after you finished this tough training. Good Luck!
Training programs include:
1. Accuracy. You cannot waste your bullets. Remember "One shot one hit".
2. Reaction. Shoot the targets as fast as you can.
3. Color and Shape. Test out your sense about colors and shapes.
4. Judgment. When you see a hostage situation in your scope, what you gonna do?
5. Speed. Terrorist can run fast, but they never can run faster than your bullets.
Enjoy endless hours of addictive fun and train yourself on your iPhone and iPod touch.